using chex zorchmatch pack assets?

Started by amdcrash, June 01, 2019, 04:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amdcrash

i have been making some modifications to the maps of chex quest and have been wondering if i can use the assets to the zorchmatch pack, this would greatly speed up my mapping as i can close off parts of the map using pack`s assets.

thanks!

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: £124 (£74 with sales)
  • Games owned: 72

ChelonianEgghead

Send a message to 75 asking for permission, he's the author.
Remind me — Avengers Infinite Warfare was about the Justice League teaming up with the Galaxy Quest crew to stop that Thanos guy from Fortnite from collecting the 7 chaos emeralds and activating the Ark, right? Really is the boldest crossover in film history.

Hi there,

Quote from: ChelonianEgghead on June 12, 2019, 02:58:22 PM
Send a message to 75 asking for permission, he's the author.

Careful, there's another mod called Zorchmatch by Lucius, that one was for Doom Legacy. I can't seem to find a link for it, but I would guess Lucius would be okay with people using resources from it; I vaguely remember him giving permission for re-use.

Quote from: amdcrash on June 01, 2019, 04:32:21 AM
...have been wondering if i can use the assets to the zorchmatch pack,...
thanks!

If amdcrash is referring to Chex Pack (here's a link if you want to check to make sure it's the right mod), sure you can use any resources you like from it.

"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

amdcrash

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: £124 (£74 with sales)
  • Games owned: 72