Author Topic: Holy Cow its been along time  (Read 328 times)

Offline Pikazec2012

• Maximus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
  • If i could marry any girl, it would be Lilly Satou
Holy Cow its been along time
« on: July 12, 2020, 11:01:16 PM »
Hey guys long time no see. since CQHD came out ive been here looking back on how long its been and all the stuff we used to do. realzining i was 13 or 14 when i joined and im 26 now there have been years of stuff ive  done with some of you guys so why not a thread for any of us to talk about the stuff from a long time about and reminisce
I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

Offline xbolt

• The Man with the Beard
  • Administrator
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 75
  • Honor the Fallen
    • The Page of Xbolt
Re: Holy Cow its been along time
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 11:16:33 PM »
Hi Pika! Glad to see you! :whale

I know, it's been a super long time. I joined at 15, and I'm 30 now. And somehow, I'm still dutifully prowling around this forum. Probably gonna be here forever. :erawelahw

Hey, if you're interested, I just last month made a 15th anniversary commentary for Newmaps that you can watch.

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 68
  • Losing my grip on reality since 1973.
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 09:00:17 PM »
How is life treating you?

Offline Richie

• Administrator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 10:53:30 PM »
Nice to see you around!  I hope you have fared well during quarantine.

Offline Boingo the Clown

• Global Moderator
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 68
  • Losing my grip on reality since 1973.
    • DooM Legends
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 01:18:46 PM »
Luckily, we haven't been hit very hard here.

My area has even gone bug free a few times.  Back in May we went bug free, and so the province gave us permissionn to lift restrictions.

Immediately, somebody from out of town decided she wanted to get her nails done, and since nail salons were  still shut down where she was, she decided to come here, and caused and outbreaks as big as the original one, and lasting just as long.  We then became the first city in the province to make masks manditory in all businesses.

We have gone bug free a few times since then, and have only had one or two cases at a time.

We currently have 3 cases here in town.

The province as a whole is down to less than 20% of the number of active cases we had at the peak.  We had a rise in active cases over the last two weeks, but it appears the number of cases is starting to fall again.

I basically stayed inside for the first two months of the ordeal, but other than having to have a mask with me at all times, life has pretty much returned to normal.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting