Hello, I Made Chex Quest 4

Started by Notiswas, July 18, 2008, 02:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

lol! That would work...

But for the record, it is better to use the edit button on the last post instead of bumping. ... just a note in there

But you're welcome here anytime...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

Instead of double-posting like Notiswas did, you mean. Double-posting is legal in certain situations, like it "free posting zones", if you're the original topic creator and need to bump it with important information, etc. However, as a rule of thumb, don't double-post if your last reply was 48 hours ago or less, even if you are the original topic creator.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

Cool to have you here!  I've heard about these two games, and have wanted to try them out, but you're too good at tracking down the downloads and stopping them ;)

Good thing that you cleaned your slate, sometimes the most miniscual thing can eat away at you, it's happened to me before.

but either way, welcome welcome and howdy howdy to our new and improved boards!

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Notiswas

Thanks  ;)

I'm sorry for the double-posting... I caught it right as I sent it.  Doh!  Won't happen again. heh heh

On a side-note:  There's gonna be an official Chex Quest 3?!  Wow, have I been gone too long!

-Tyler

Atariangamer

Not too long...It was announced a month ago..or so...-erson.

Batmanifestdestiny

"thanks tompkinsrobotmom-erson!"

back on topic: There is now an array of CQ Mods, everything from "WHAZZZUP!!!!" to playing as a flemoid!

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Manny Cav

Quote from: Batmanifestdestiny on July 19, 2008, 05:10:32 PM
back on topic: There is now an array of CQ Mods, everything from "WHAZZZUP!!!!" to playing as a flemoid!
I've never seen a mod where you could play as a Flemoid. Where can I get it? ??? :D ;)
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

LOL, I'm hoping that you're sarcastic.

Sadly all of the flemoid-based mods are either dead or in early developement, I haven't seen any downloads for Flemoid Quest, BUT I'm almost done with Project F Alpha, it just needs some tuning.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Replica

Now that CQJOL's new beta is out. E2, I'll begin production on FQ alittle more. :)
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Batmanifestdestiny

yay!  When a beta comes out, I'll probably join your boards! (assuming that they haven't decayed already.)

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

ChexCommander

Does that have anything to do with Notiswas' old games? Hmm?
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

thepspumd

No offense man,but i played your games,and im glad you removed them.i remember being so excited at a new chex quest,and then being so dissapointed that the games had such awful design,not like i could have designed a better game at 14,but still, don't feel bad,as those were just failed projects.i hope you can work on a new chex quest game that follows the proven formula.

Atariangamer

Hey, thepspumd! Welcome to the forums! I might suggest you read the Board Rules a bit before you go on...you just necromancied a 4 month old topic...

The Slimeinator

Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

TheMasterOfBattle

incorrect Slimeinator.  Beause of the epicness of the necromancy.  Ban Shotgun commeth!  XD

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.