A patch you may want to use.

Started by Replica, January 16, 2008, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: The Atariangamer of 1993 on January 18, 2008, 01:41:58 AM
hey! XWE opens  pk3 as well! didn't yall know that? You really cant do wad editing with out XWE, so use it, you don't really have to wait on others.
ah, man, don't mention that program....
I've tried to get it to work to get the Ultricus into my mini-DooM mod (so far I'm only dabbling) but in the sprite section, it only shows 1 sprite of the spoon!

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

...?

Either you have a broken EXE or you have a broken WAD...I've never had that happen.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Batmanifestdestiny

Maybe I should redownolad it, or rename doomu to DOOM2

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

no, you just need to get something to stand in for doom2.wad...

but you should probalby redownload it.

Manny Cav

Are you using Windows Vista, Batmanifestdestiny? If so, look at this topic that might help you get XWE running.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

actually, on the topic of tucq patches...I hacked one together. A few months ago, I took some ZDooM wiki stuff, bits of superchex's patch, and the skulltag pk3 to make something that kinda worked...but as of this latest release, it all died.:(
Does anyone have the version just before this one?

Replica

I oringinaly PMed Boingo my original one. You can also find the patch in my mod.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

-_-...I meant GZDooM versions. This latest GZDooM not only broke your teleporters, but my TUCQ patch as well.

Replica

GZdoom is starting to get annoying. But I fixed the things. Plus it does work with GZDoom though. ;D
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Batmanifestdestiny

Quote from: Manny Cav on June 30, 2008, 11:39:39 PM
Are you using Windows Vista, Batmanifestdestiny? If so, look at this topic that might help you get XWE running.
I'm an oaky! do I look like I would use any'those fancy pantsy vee-staw thingies??

but no, I don't use Vista.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!