Spanish CQ Wiki

Started by The Green Avenger, July 20, 2008, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green Avenger

An interesting idea I had.  Since I speak good Spanish, and the wiki we currently have is exclusively in English, would it be a good idea to try and start a Spanish CQ wiki?  I know that perhaps we have only a few Spanish speaking members here, but I am under the impression that the wiki is for non-members anyway.  Though it would be a long shot, I think it would be an interesting concept to try and develop.

I would be trying to translate the English wiki's articles for use in the Spanish wiki if this idea flies.  If not, I'll just step back and let it be.  You basically have a week to think about it, I'm off for camp on Monday, and I'll be back on Friday.

So, whaddya think?

Por el r
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Manny Cav

An interesting idea. Unfortunately, we would need a lot of members that could read and write good Spanish to maintain the new Wiki, and I'm not exactly sure how well we are doing in that department, though it may be better than I think. This is also an English language board, so if Spanish was their only language that they could read or write in, they couldn't participate here. I say if you want to do it, go for it!
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

xbolt

I dunno if there's much demand for a Spanish wiki, but if you want to, then go ahead.