Author Topic: Odd Dreams  (Read 180475 times)

Offline Allen Walker

• The guy that does a slice and dice with Weiss using Ice.
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 14
Odd Dreams
« on: July 22, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »
This is the topic where you can share your odd dreams or nightmares. A good example can be found in the "Robots or Zombies" topic. Some of you have seen this topic before in the old boards, but now more can tell us of their odd dreams......................~desu.

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Odd Dreams
« on: July 22, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »

Offline Super Searcher

• Were you looking for me?
  • Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • :|
    • Super Searcher's YouTube Channel
Re: Odd Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »
I have had a lot of strange and scary dreams. one scary one was I saw a zombie on a big hill.

the dream I wish for is.*I shrink to toy size and all the toys come to life and we have a big fight>*   
The creator of "A Miner Catastrophe". http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?board=43.0

Hey guys look! Its a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly! :D

Offline The Slimeinator

• Resurrected from the Interdeads
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • I am the one who goes bump in the night.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
Well, in one dream I had a couple nights ago I was being attacked

CENSORED

And there you have it. Many of my dreams are too gory for our younger members.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Offline Manny Cav

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 12:22:00 AM »
I've mentioned more than once how I had a dream where I was attacked by Wart from the American version of Super Mario Bros. 2 on a platform resembling the large Legend of Zelda stage from Super Smash Bros. Melee. He had a large cape and two pirate swords, one in each hand. He charged me and slashed what I believe was my left hand. It was then that I discovered that the human hand is filled with not blood or bones, but compacted sheets of gauze. Very unusual.

Another dream was where a large robot chased me through the isles of some sort of a auto parts store or other grayish metallic type store. It was slow and fairly easy to outrun, but for some reason, I knew that if it caught me, I would die. After running through the isles, I eventually lost it and wound up exploring through some uninhabited, multi-floor factory.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Offline The Slimeinator

• Chex Master
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »
I once had a dream where I was taken to one of those sink things in the back of a barber shop and the barber snapped my neck on the hard stone.

Once, when I was pretty young, I had a dream that I was a Star Trek captain and my ship was invaded by the Borg. This dream went on for hours. Literally. Finally, I ran to a Borg drone, he used his little needle thingys on me, and I woke up.

Offline Kuwabara

• "I do declare, if that Hina lady doesn't stop spin spin spinnin' in that river..."
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 02:27:02 AM »
As mentioned in the Robots or Zombies topic, I had a dream where me and a large group of people were inside the moon in Majoras Mask watching it get closer and closer to Terminia.

Offline ChexCommander

• #1 Bro President
  • Multiplayer Team Leader
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 19
  • Stay classy, cats...stay classy
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
Allen must've read my mind.  I was about to make a Dreams topic. :D

I had the oddest dream last night.  I was somewhere in England, and there were a bunch of people from my school there, on a field on a peninsula, and we were throwing a football.  There was a large mansion-like house in the background.  Then, when it got dark, we started playing Capture the Flag.  The next day, there were these 2 British people, a woman and her husband, standing on a hill next to the peninsula, and something seemed unhappy about them.  Next was the weirdest part.  The woman said, "We aren't on Farnsworth, we're on Stonesworth."  And the couple became sad.  And then.....I started crying.  Don't ask me how or why, I couldn't give a flying fig as to how it started, but all of a sudden, I just let it all out.  I just started crying for no reason at all.

I woke up.  It was 4:00 in the morning.  I found out that I really had been crying, and the tears were still wet on my face.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Offline Kuwabara

• "I do declare, if that Hina lady doesn't stop spin spin spinnin' in that river..."
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
I've had dreams like that.  NO REASON WHATSOEVER.  I had a odd dream where it was winter, and I was wandering around outside when suddenly, I fainted.  I woke up in a house (that apparently I was staying in) with my father telling me that a Spanish family had found me and taken care of me, and that apparently, I had got (and got over) the "Christian Measles".

Offline Allen Walker

• The guy that does a slice and dice with Weiss using Ice.
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »
Now, this isnt racism, but when I was young, I would have nightmares about me being kidnapped by british people. I always had to be black tie ALL THE TIME and had to eat with the right fork and stuff like that. I think the scariest part was that I was told I would never see my family again. Odd.

Offline Josh

• Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 08:33:12 PM »
i once had 1 were mini cave trolls were torureing me all night theee end...:3

Offline Kuwabara

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »
That sounds more like a nightmare then a dream.

Offline Josh

• Flembrane
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
That sounds more like a nightmare then a dream.
not really they just tickeled me :\

Offline Kuwabara

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »
I had a dream where apparently Allen and I were preforming at a talent show in our church, and we had brought a couple of friends from school with us.  Allen and I never really preformed, but there was a metal band that was doing DooM music.

Offline Batmanifestdestiny

• oddball
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Yeah, that's right.
    • CQ Hideout
Odd Dreams
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 02:44:37 PM »
When I was a youngen, I kept having dreams where I'm falling down from a cliff, straight down, and I'm somewhere around The Grand Canyon, and at the bottom of the drop there's a cactus, I would always stop the dream before I would hit the ground, and the only time where I did hit the ground was when I fell off of my bed in my sleep.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Offline The Slimeinator

• Chex Master
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »
Once I dreamed I was inside Jabu Jabu's belly (from The Legend of Zelda: OOT) and I had a phaser rifle from Star Trek.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting