Author Topic: Odd Dreams  (Read 180455 times)

Offline Batmanifestdestiny

• oddball
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Yeah, that's right.
    • CQ Hideout
Odd Dreams
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »
Lately I've been having a recurring dream about an impossible theme park.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Chex Quest Fan Forums

Odd Dreams
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »

Offline Kuwabara

• "I do declare, if that Hina lady doesn't stop spin spin spinnin' in that river..."
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 17
Re: Odd Dreams
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 06:35:24 PM »
SO!  After coming home from church, I proceeded to sit down on the living room couch, AND FALL ASLEEP FOR 4 HOURS!

It DID however, give a abundence of dreams.  Some of the more odd ones had things involving:

• An Anime about a schoolgirl that had her soul trapped in a cardboard box, but didn't want anyone to know and me waking up in dream and recording the dream I had in dream.
  • xbolt making his own volume of D. Gray Man.
  • Pikazec being a god on a online fan made pokemon game.
  • And lastly, a kid who had a Mortal Kombat arcade machine in his room, but it had characters from the Sega Genesis, Guilty Gear, AND Final Fantasy and his stoner brothers trying to make the first Zelda multiplayer and with guns.

Offline Allen Walker

• The guy that does a slice and dice with Weiss using Ice.
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 04:15:41 AM »
Wow. My sunday induced dream was just us going to a chinese resturant. We're going tomorrow, so I lived that day in my dream. Odd.

Offline arch129

• Drum Set Salesman
  • Fan Projects Coordinator
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 05:02:09 AM »
Latey I have been having dreams of me playing DooM, I have been trying to remember these dreams to put them together to make a single level for my DooM project FASLE FACTOR. I have used dreams for inspration for art and stories in the past but this is the first time I used it for mapping.

Heres a screenshot of it so far.

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 54
  • Keelah se'lai
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 09:42:58 AM »
...a shot I do not see.

I had a dream over vacation that I was at this big stadium, and the sun was shining. We decided to leave, and after we closed the door, a twister started chasing us. We out ran it, then it picked us up, and tore off the top. I held onto the top, then went down a mountain using it as a sled. A news reporter was at the bottom, asking me all weird questions, then our car came rolling down. I just popped the top on, got in, and left. Then I got in a wreck, got flung on the highway, ran around the town (which looked nothing like I had ever seen) got a drink, then tripped and fell...to wake up.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Offline ChexCommander

• #1 Bro President
  • Multiplayer Team Leader
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 19
  • Stay classy, cats...stay classy
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »
Uh....Allen was in my dream last night....odd......

Yeah, it was a rather short dream, but at the end, Allen just popped up and started researching some Anime called like FunTrip or something....it was odd....
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Offline Josh

• Flembrane
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »
 dreamed that i was traped in a box 0_o the end mine last all night (so boreing)

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • Keelah se'lai
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »
Lol..."STOP IT OR I"LL BURY YOU ALIVE IN A BOX!" ...that was random but its what i thought of...

Offline Allen Walker

• The guy that does a slice and dice with Weiss using Ice.
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »
Uh....Allen was in my dream last night....odd......

Yeah, it was a rather short dream, but at the end, Allen just popped up and started researching some Anime called like FunTrip or something....it was odd....

Thats odd. Oh,well. I dreamed that there was this odd virus that came from uncooked rice that sprouted like flowers. We the CQFF got sick as a whole, so we went to this dark building where there was alot of furless rats around. Everytime we went up a floor, the place got smaller. It was VERY cramped, so I never went into the final room.  Then, Blackthorne from Shogun and a legion of samurai were all showering with a whole festival of shower gels. When it all mixed in the water, a skull and crossbones formed. Very odd.

Offline Kuwabara

• "I do declare, if that Hina lady doesn't stop spin spin spinnin' in that river..."
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 11:47:19 PM »
A question: Why Blackthorne?

Offline Batmanifestdestiny

• oddball
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • Yeah, that's right.
    • CQ Hideout
Odd Dreams
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 12:56:48 AM »
When I was younger, I would dream, and "day dream" (not the regular one, the kind where you zoink out of the universe while you're awake) whole 'nother lives, like being a soldier, or the son of a drinker, or sometimes even a girl! (it was very awkward 0_o)

And one time I dreamt that I was Link, from Legend of Zelda, and I was amazing at what I did, which included using bombs, and slashing enemies down.

then one time I had a dream that I was a gymnast.

Has anyone had interesting nightmares?  One time I had one where I was being chased by a guy with a chainsaw through a hedge maze (like in Zombies Ate My Neighbors) but I was so dizzy the whole time, and my head was spinning so much, and my sight was so blurry, that it was a struggle to just stand up, let alone run away from a mad man.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Offline The Slimeinator

• Resurrected from the Interdeads
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • I am the one who goes bump in the night.
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 01:14:02 AM »
I have interesting nightmares all the time. However, if I told you about them, I would be slammed with a banhammer for blood and gore content. Verrry graphic.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Offline Kuwabara

• Snot Lord
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 01:31:41 AM »
You can tell them without adding the blood, or making it something else.  Like "And then, this guy was covered in salsa."

I've had a few interesting nightmares.  One that comes to mind right now is a nightmare I had where I was in my church, but a witch and three kids with scissors used to open up a packet of salsa (see?) were coming towards me, but all I could do was run in a small knit circle until she and the kids came.

Offline The Slimeinator

• Resurrected from the Interdeads
  • Chex Master
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • I am the one who goes bump in the night.
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 01:59:04 AM »
Still, guts, gore, and disturbing imagery. Psychologists call me both a genius and disturbed. I don't think I'm disturbed, because not ALL of my dreams are like that. Some are incredibly random and others are just normal.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

Offline Atariangamer

• Dormant User
  • Snot Lord
  • Thank You
  • Keelah se'lai
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 02:11:36 AM »
I understand...its just that noone hears my dreams...at least the ones that could classify you crazy.
Seriously, your mind goes through some sick shots when asleep. I've been catching alot on the memory side of my brain lately...I serioulsy don't wanna post em...prolly get ban hammered like Slime...but probably to a lesser extent.

Randomness...is almost a second nature to an internet lurker. If you go around the netz, you'll see rapid fire topic change, and all sorts of junk. When your brain tries to mimic that in a dream, you get something unique, awesome...but sometimes horrible.

You look at horror movies, shock video games, all that scary stuff, and you kinda think "I thought of that..."...Its kinda freaky. You wake up in shock because something totaly weird happened in a dream, then you see it happen...thats even worse. Had that happen a few times (not just bad things, but normal events too). Like sometime before 9/11, I had a few dreams about planes and crashes of all sorts...Then it happened. Totally freaky.

Still, tho...The right person looks at it and could delcare you genius. Its all in a point of view...

Actually, Slime...you should kinda do what Arch does...make maps of what you dream. Thats where alot of my small ideas come from...I've walked there some time...its just odd.

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting