Bug? Or just my comp?

Started by Frizkie, July 24, 2008, 09:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frizkie

So I installed the file that has everything pre-configured and set up. (The 10mb file) I boot up the game, set up my controls. (I'm using my mouse to aim vertically and horizontally, and moving with WASD. I've made sure all the controls are correct. All the key controls work fine its just that the mouse won't respond. (It works fine when not in TUCQ) Anyways, does anyone know what's wrong?

Atariangamer

huh...

mebe bug? check your mouse settings...turn the mouselook on (if not), or if its on turn it off and restart the engine.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Frizkie

Well I tried that... you don't know how many times. I've got 'alwaysmouselook' on. But whenever I reinstall the game, it seems to go back to my preferred controls and not responding to the mouse. Is there a file the TUCQ creates that saves the controller and mouse config like a cookie or something?

Atariangamer

well...do this. Either manualy edit config.cfg (the legacy.exe\'s configuration file), or delete it and start the engine w/o the launcher. When you load up the engine, go into options and reset your controls. If it still is broken, maybe your mouse driver is bad? IDK.

Frizkie

Deleting the CONFIG seemed to work. Sometimes it starts working then stops, though. Thanks anyways.  :D

Atariangamer

You're welcome. :)

I dont have a clue why that happened in the first place, tho...