Original Chex Quest concept art!

Started by Chukker, July 29, 2008, 01:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

Well, everyone was like "Dont make em shoot fruit, it makes no sense!"

Earlier, I was just trying to make up something that WOULD make it work (which got slammed).

Also, are you gonna make the real things? or are you gonna make the sprites, and turn them to zorch?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Replica

I'm not sure what you mean. Personly, I think they look better as sprites, so that is what I'm going to do. If I ever use it in a mod, then I would use Zorch. (Unless its like your story) But once I release it in a mod, It'll have fruit.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Batmanifestdestiny

I started the zorch in the flemoids theory as an explanation to having larva flemoids in Project F, so please don't slam atarian.

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

Atariangamer

Hey...that also could account for the fact that when a flemoid shoots a flemoid, they go back...eh.

Okay. Well, with that cleared up...everyone back to normal...I hope...
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

Nobody's slamming Atariangamer or his ideas. I was just giving my opinion on the subject. When did everyone stop being "normal"?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

TheMasterOfBattle

You just said it.  Now we can't be normal anymore because you said it lol. ;D

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Lucius

This is amazing stuff. I'm really glad I get to see this stuff, you have no idea how cool it was playing cq as a little kid. I used to draw pictures like you were in the game but that's just really cool. Thank you.