Is there a (fictional) Brand X logo?

Started by Zorchdude, August 10, 2008, 01:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorchdude

I'm working on a supermarket and I wanted to see if there was a Brand X logo :)
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

TheMasterOfBattle

Well, I don't know aout fictional products, but doing some Google image searches I ended up finding real products that were branded Brand X.  I don't think you would want to buy the products shown though.

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Atariangamer

No...in TUCQ, brand x is the competitor to chex, and usually has sub-par products. I'd just say a yellow box with a black 'X' and a green 'Brand'...IMO.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Zorchdude

Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Batmanifestdestiny

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

GameMaster

*shifts his stare at bongio*

any day now

Atariangamer

Alrite, AFAIK, Brand X wasn't bad, just subpar to Chex. I think it was a real Chex ad talking about Brand X being "almost as good as Chex". Its not some OMG HORRIBLE XD cereal, its just not the best. But it usually does mean a subpar or nonfunctional thing.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

GameMaster

im leaning toward OMG HORRIBLE XD
lo
boingo did say that the brand x part of town in TUCQ was gonna be slum-ish and lower class.

gweepypig

Quote from: Zorchdude on August 10, 2008, 01:43:31 PM
I'm working on a supermarket and I wanted to see if there was a Brand X logo :)

I was making such a map, I mean a store and everything. I just put slime repel cans on the shelf.
Too bad the wad got deleted somehow, the store was really nice. It had shelfs and cash registers and everything and i even found a way to make automatic scrolling doors :(

TheMasterOfBattle

Interesting, but this thread is going to be locked by one of the admins or mods soon because of necromancy. :-\

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Manny Cav

Um hum. Read the board rules. If it's more than a month old and not in one of the excluded forums, then it would be best not to post. Locking.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010