The Code? DCX39A9N5

Started by Limozeen, September 02, 2008, 08:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limozeen

I was wondering about this code. Its found at the Sewer, 5th level of Chex Quest 2, at the final exit area near some crowded Flemoids. Right at the wall, with the code, DCX39A9N5. I don't know what this means  ??? anyone know?

xbolt

It was for an old promotion at chexquest.com. You sent that in to get free cereal or something like that.

Limozeen

Really? I mean, what if like everyone sends in the code all at the same time?, or cheat using two computers? The Chex Company must have bought alot of free boxes then!

Chukker

You entered the code and it let you print a coupon for a discounted box of Chex, but not a free one.

Limozeen

ooooo.. Limited time deals of chex cereal. Now thats what you call an advertising gimmick for the whole universe of Chex Quest!
I'm sure a real Chex Quest fan has the original print-out of that coupon... (I wonder if Chexter is on it?).

xbolt

Ah, ok. *Adds that to database of knowledge*

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

I'm sure that DC means Digital Cafe.

matthias720

To bad the code doesn't act as an ultra-cool cheat code.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

TheMasterOfBattle

Checks last post dates.  Well, Manny Cav is probably going to be here soon asking you to read the board rules because this is necromancy.  But before that xbolt will probably post is in before the lock image. XD

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Atariangamer

IN B4 TEH LOCKZORZ WITHOUT {IMG}!

(tho that would be cool...XD)
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

xbolt

For some variety, before people start expecting me to post Geordi:

arch129

Quote from: Atariangamer on January 10, 2009, 01:04:27 AM
IN B4 TEH LOCKZORZ WITHOUT {IMG}!

(tho that would be cool...XD)

Oh, thats what IBTL is all about.
Well now I can say IBTL!!! ^^

Loremaster

LOL, POSTAN IN TEH LOKZORED THREAD.

EDIT: Since the Chex Quest section has been exempted from the bumping rule, I'm unlocking this topic.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!