Chex Quest Fan Forum Myspace?

Started by Limozeen, September 08, 2008, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limozeen

Has anyone ever thought about that? Search myspace and you can find only a Chex Quest Music Space with some songs.
Totally would make it "The Official Chex Quest Space!" lol  :)

TheMasterOfBattle

I wouldn't have.  I don't use social networking sites. XD

Forgotten I may be, my legend will live on.

Atariangamer

Well...thats what this is, isn't it?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

TheMasterOfBattle

xbolt

Loremaster

I only use Myspace to keep in touch with one of my cousins. So, no.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Zorchdude

Myspace, Facebook and Youtube are utter CRAP. Youtube, gladly, is at the other end of the spectrum- it has such potential.
The others on the other hand...
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Atariangamer

...Youtube I never saw as a social networking site in the same light as Myspace and Facebook. Plus, those things have no use till you need to use them...Like, If I needed to talk to someone, and had no phone or junk, thats one way to connect...but there are many others, so IDK

I wouldn't use it, thats for sure...mostly because I dont need it
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

TheMasterOfBattle

Quote from: Atariangamer on September 09, 2008, 08:21:30 AM
I wouldn't use it, thats for sure...mostly because I dont need it
ditto.  And also because I wouldn't what to put any of my information on such a site because even if you delete your account, the information is still there.

Loremaster

Quote from: Zorchdude on September 09, 2008, 03:27:18 AM
Myspace, Facebook and Youtube are utter CRAP. Youtube, gladly, is at the other end of the spectrum- it has such potential.
The others on the other hand...

Facebook, when not cluttered with Apps, is a great way to keep in touch with professional contacts, which is what I use it for. All my engineering buddies are on it.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Richie

MySpace SUCKS!  A Facebook group wouldn't be a bad idea, but what would we use it for?  Most of our communication happens here.

TheMasterOfBattle

I think Limozeen means it in the hope that people find it and find out about Chex Quest and the forums.

Pikazec2012

I'm Pikazec2012 and this is my favorite site on the internet! (yes i know im 3 years behind on this meme)

brain candy

I had noticed a few other Chex Quest groups on Facebook but never did join.  :-\

And yeah, Myspace sucks, but Facebook is pretty spiffy if you can weed through the apps. I also keep in touch with professional and school buddies, as well as old friends via Facebook.