Chexy Minecraft Action?

Started by wiweeyum, October 19, 2012, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drwalrustein

But at least he revived a topic and I really like that texture pack.

Awesomedude249

Drwalrustein, the Chex Quest Discussion section is EXEMPTED FROM THE BUMPING RULE. Please, please, please, stop backseat moderating.
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Drwalrustein

Know I get it thanks for telling me if only they would have made a rule set thanks.

Loremaster

[AdminVoice]

Both of you stop.

Dr. Walrustein: You are not a mod, please do not act like one. If you see something you believe to be a violation of the rules, simply click the "Report to Moderator" button on the post.

Awesomedude249: You are also not a moderator. When someone is acting like one, simply click the "Report to Moderator" button and move on.

Now, on the subject of rules. Dr. Walrustein is correct in that I cannot find a set of posted rules for this section. This will be rectified. In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to PM either myself, or one of the other active Admins or Mods.

[/AdminVoice]
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Drwalrustein

It seems that the Judge stopped us we may leave the courtroom. I just noticed when I joined there are for most of the sections why don't we make a rule book.

xbolt

We used to have a rulebook thread, but it seems to have gotten lost.

Drwalrustein

Well why don't we make a new one to help new forum users to be aware of rules many forums have rules.

Awesomedude249

I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Loremaster

Not your job. Admins will handle it.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!

Drwalrustein