Bugs In Chex Quest 3

Started by arch129, September 08, 2008, 11:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee-king

Once I remember how to post screenshots, I'd also like to share a few other strange things that I noticed in Chex Quest 3.

BTW, I raise my hand to the Chef too!

matthias720

:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Manny Cav

Quote from: Lee-king on May 23, 2009, 08:21:24 AM
Once I remember how to post screenshots, I'd also like to share a few other strange things that I noticed in Chex Quest 3.

BTW, I raise my hand to the Chef too!
Use the {img}{/img} tags. { and }, of course, mean [ and ]. You will also need a place to upload your image to, like Photobucket or ImageShack. Alternatively, we have out own image gallery here which you can use to upload your screenshots.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

I agree for the chef also
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

eabdeb8176

I've been playing Chex three (the villa level) for some time now. I am having a problem when you go to the first switch in the room where there's two windows I switch it to open yet I can't even leave the room or get past the first window before its locked again and I can't get any further than that, Is there a problem with my game or a secret I'm not getting? I have the walkthrough.

Thanks for any help you could give me

Manny Cav

Could you post a screenshot of where you are with the IDMYPOS/KIMHYERS cheat active?
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

I think he's talking about that one switch so many new players can't get through.

Remember this topic? http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=1080.0

Also, welcome to the forums eabdeb!
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Manny Cav

I couldn't find any windows in that area. :-\
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

matthias720

Maybe we should make that topic pinned, so when more new people show up, they can get help without posting in the wrong topic.  Or better yet, a whole new section that gives help to new members.  Almost like Manny's walkthrough, but in forum format.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

eabdeb8176

Quote from: 75 on May 30, 2009, 12:38:41 AM
I think he's talking about that one switch so many new players can't get through.

Remember this topic? http://www.chexquest.org/index.php?topic=1080.0

Also, welcome to the forums eabdeb!

Thanks so much, I'm actually a she LOL
I've loved these games since it came out! I love Chex 1 2 and 3. I just started playing 2 and 3. I've tried the always run feature however I still can't get to the door in time because I have to life the door to the room I'm in then run to the door which is locked when I get there. I swear I'm not a bad player I just don't get this.

I have these games on both my desktop and laptop (however recently the colors went kinda funny so I mainly play on my laptop.)

Manny Cav

Since Chex Quest multiplayer support has been a bigger issue lately, I'll post this little niggle, as well.

A replacement for the IFOG series of spirtes is needed. The IFOG series is what appears when an item respawns in multiplayer.

EDIT: I put the list in the first post so everyone can find it easily.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Manny Cav

Another minor graphical niggle: The text in the menus is green, but still retails the old Doom font.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Batmanifestdestiny

I found in the new version that it crashes when you hit the exit switch on E1M4 :(

please visit my website.

Use the CQ IRC channel!

ChexCommander

Really? It doesn't do that for me....
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Chukker

Lemme know if you can consistently reproduce the crash with any out of the ordinary playthrough steps you are taking. I just played it a few times and haven't been able to reproduce it myself.