My CQ3 Review

Started by Since5, September 09, 2008, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbak1WBUAY

I had to do this, a review of chex quest 3! I had a lot of fun playing, and you've convinced me to at least fiddle around with this to make some new maps. I cant wait honestly, because action code script rules! I made some amazing things for doom with skulltag so maybe I can make some neat stuff for this too! I want to use some of those textures too :P

Let me know what you think!

Note: I forgot to mention, great job with the room that resembles the meeting hall in the opening video. Loved that!

Atariangamer

oh, and you are wrecking the things with Skulltag...it came with a custom ZDooM build designed for this...
and i'm going to do one of these as well...hey! I could do bug report with my video!

anyway, nice job, and seriously, ZDooM isn't bad for this...but you will need jumping sometimes! XD
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

The Green Avenger

Well, with the 'whoever came up with this idea thing' and all, I think I'll clarify: Chukker (aka, Charles Jacobi, origianl CQ artist) to my knowledge, came up with the idea for all of the content, minus some music and maybe a little bit of art (I think he said that he was being helped on that end).  So basically, the whoever is Chukker.
Visit Chex Brigade, home of Chaos on Flemoid Prime!

The art of winning an argument is not so much proving your own point as it is systematically dismantling your opponent's point, leaving yours as the logical alternative.

Lucius

Awesome video man. I remember what you looked like when you were 15 too :D lol

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)