Since I've haven't worked on CQTLQ in forever and still am to busy to do so, I decided the least I could do was show off some of the stuff I haven't gotten to finish yet.
You might have seen an old preview video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij9Kf2x1w0I) I did a long time ago, you can play most of the stuff here.
Downloadhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/gc827sam20vfn97/CQTLQ.zip/file
Included in the download is.
- An unfinished wad file with gameplay/graphic/level changes from the latest release
- New graphics and sprites
- Two new flemiods I believe haven't been seen before
(https://i.imgur.com/VpaM6pO.png) (https://i.imgur.com/sezZAZt.png)
The wad is filled with bugs and unfinished, but I hope that some of you can find use for my unfinished work.
Anyone can use or edit these files for their own projects with credit. :whale
:O I never thought I'd see Beta 22!
Wow arch it's been at least an age.
Whoa, I thought there'd never be another update (even an unfinished one) I gotta try this soon! And the new flemoids look neat!
Also, one last thing, sorry I'm late on this.
I just wanted to say thank you!
Arch if you're still reading this, your mod had a really unique style and a lot of people really enjoyed it over the years. I really appreciate the effort you put into this. CQ:TLQ is a really old mod, dating all the way back to the InvisionFree forums (you may have to just take my word for it because I can't find the old forums anymore). I wish you the best of luck for whatever's next.
Also I backed up the unreleased beta on ifocserv in case the Mediafire link ever dies: http://ifocserv.net/ftp/wads/CQTLQ_UnreleasedBeta.zip
I just wanted to write here and say that TLQ is probably the best standalone chex quest mod out there. Amazing homage to Chex Quest. You also gave it a lot of new flare, playability, and difficulty! Incredible work. No matter what happens with future endeavors on this project, I really just had to let you know how much your passion for this shines like the sun. Words can't express my gratitude for what you've done.
Thank you.