Chex Squadron, the Role Play

Started by The Green Avenger, April 14, 2009, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arch129

"Molly! I can't tell you how happy I am to see someone here." Peter called to Molly who was on the upper section of the main room.
"I'm glad to see you back Peter, but whats going on?" Molly called to Peter.
"I'm not sure, I just back here to see this mess... Hang on let me get to the upper section." Peter when though the hangers then got too the upper section.

"I heard from Hanna before I got here, do you know if she is OK?" Peter asked.
"Sorry I don't know. I was just in the cafeteria when this started." Molly replied.

The Slimeinator

Name: Unknown (Called: "Green Wing")
Species: Unknown (Called "Flemoid Supreme" race)
Male/Female: Male
Height: Varying
Hair/Eyes: None/White
Rank: Second only to Lord Snotfolus, leader of the Flemoids
Assignment: Self Assigned
Body: Nonhumanoid

Another beautiful day was ending on Ixdrul, the last line of defense between the Chex people and the Flemoid commoners. Inhaling the slime-gas rich air, Green Wing watched his people arm themselves. He never approved of this war, but imagined that Lord Snotfolus had some ulterior motive to sending his people into the war. Portal gates ripped open and closed rapidly, whisking away the poor Flemoids into another dimension to fight a war that should have never started. Finally making up his mind, Green Wing turned and began a journey to the Flemoid Palace in deep space. He had decided that he was going to right the wrongs that Lord Snotfolus had committed.
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

matthias720

Name: Jellon
Species: Xyzzy
Special Ability: invisibility
Male/Female: Male
Height: Classified
Hair/Eyes: Classified
Rank: Classified (suspected rebel leader against Lord Snotfolus)
Assignment: Classified

As a new day dawned on Flemoid Prime, Jellon sat back, musing about the events of the last nine months.  Few Flemoids knew the truth about the attacks on Bazoik, or Lord Snotfolus's true motive for invading the Chex Dimension.  Yes, few knew the truth, and Jellon was one of them.  He never was a big fan of Lord Snotfolus, but Jellon did respect the glob (Flemoid for guy) for taking command in times of difficulty.  One thing was clear though, Snotfolus had gotten too powerful and had to be stopped.  Jellon decided the best course of action was to wait and hear Green Wing's thoughts when he returned from his errend.
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Zorchdude

Xplfnt fumbled with the zorchers. One time he accidentaly glued one backwards, activating it and bringing eggs from the Flemoid dimension. And he had been shot twice already. He wasn't ready for this. Not one bit.

The vent was the smallest place he had ever been. If he had somebody on his trail now, he- or she- would have been stopped when the fans started working again. However, little did they know that although fans reduced slime on a Flemoid's body, the cool breeze it gave would heal it quickly. And that they could be gummed up if they became a nuicence. The vents had become so small only a greased Scotsman could make his way through here.

The Flemoid smelled the cafeteria with his long appendage. More food. Nice. But where was food without people? Wqrv. Xplfnt hadn't thought about that. But it was worth the risk. Plus, who brings Zorchers to lunch anyways?

Apparently everyone.

Xplfnt dodged zorch as if he was taking bullets in the chest- that is, not very well. He was a quarter of his size before he reached the snack bar. He devoured the Chex and grew back to normal size, perhaps even a bit bigger. He stretched to the ceiling and crawled along to the vent, climbing in. His foot was zorched on the way in, though.

He sat back and examined the damage. Luckily the Chex would- in his enhanced digestive system- repair his minor injuries. But he couldn't be without a foot. He needed his foot. He looked down through the obsecured cover of the vent, holes made from misfired zorch. His foot was on the floor. It had been severed, not Zorched! But it was being... taken away? Noo! Not lefty! (In Flemoids, feet are used like hands when writing. Xplfnt is left footed.) Wqrv.

He crawled through the vent again. He still had the Large Zorcher, but the Rapid Zorcher had gotten stuck between two gaps and he hadn't the time to rescue it. He turned it to the wall and fired. The vent was made of Zorch-impervious steel steadily held in this dimension, but it didn't bounce back either.
Instead, it made a... Well, not a hole IN the wall, but more like a hole ON the wall. A Zorch-hole. Bricks fell through the metal wall to reveal a susprised face- the face of the Grknw Wqrn (Green Wing in Flemoid language). Xplfnt saluted ("Bkn Cyyr N Trjnk!") and gave him unexpected information.

Duing his time in the shaft he had found access to a Computer room. After sliming the happless Chexter wannabes, he had accessed information. However, he didn't understand Latin Ralstonis (The universal language of the Chex Universe, represented by English in text format), so he had taken it on a Flash Drive. He passed it and a Laptop through the Zorch Hole. He saluted again. The Grknw Wqrn asked if he wanted to come home, but Xplfnt refused, saying his foot was more important. Besides, he still had the Zorcher when he wanted to come back. The Grknw Wqrn agreed. Xplfnt saluted again, and the Zorch Hole closed...
Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, BRAIN!
Narf.

Strife

"I heard from Hanna before I got here, do you know if she is OK?" Peter asked, now on the upper section of the central room with Molly.

"Sorry I don't know. I was just in the cafeteria when this started." Molly replied. "Did you run into any flemmies on the way here?"

Peter nodded his head and explained his surprise encounter with a Commonus in the Star Observatory area. Molly's eyes grew wide.

"This is terrible! Is the flemmie still in the control room?"

"It's not in the control room. I locked the door so it couldn't go in."

"Oh, good. We've gotta access the comm terminal and tell everyone what's going on!"

Molly quickly dashed across a bridge leading to the dead center of the room, where several terminals and an IFC flag rested proudly. Her fingers twitching, she scanned the terminals with her eyes and pushed several buttons in a memorized sequence.

"VERIFICATION REQUIRED - PLEASE ENTER PASSCODE" said one of the monitors in bold green letters.

Molly scratched her head, a worried expression on her face. "Where's a Commander when you need one?"

As Molly tried to decode the terminal, Buff appeared to be passing through the central room from the Star Observatory area.

Replica

Name: John Milk
Height: 6'2
Hair/Eyes: Dark brown.
Assignment: N/A

"This is John Milk, requesting permission to land." John said on the radio from his ship. There was no reply to him though, so John repeated "This is John Milk, requesting permission to land.", but there was no answer. John started to get frustrated now. It always annoyed him since he was a regular soldier that they always took to so long to answer. Now that he was a newly promoted commander, he thought he would drop by FOC-HQ spaceship to talk to his former Commander, whom he remembers always seemed to be able to gain entrance to the ship whenever he requested within 30 seconds. 10 minutes have passed now, so John repeats his request, but this time he gave more details. "This is Commander John Milk, requesting permission to land in hanger bay A." When he didn't here a reply, John began to worry. he switched the auto pilot button on, and then click "orbit" so that his ship would orbit the FOC-HQ spaceship. After which he headed out of the cockpit to the weapons storage container and picked up two Large zorchers, and a zorch pak, then went to the teleported pad, where he teleported himself into Hanger A.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Buff made his way through the lowest floor of the central room, passing Molly and Peter on the highest floor. He was headed towards the storage rooms to get to the switches to open the Observatory.

He got to room 1, when he suddenly realized the switches had been covered with slime. "Ugh," he said out loud. "I'll have to uncover them." He got out his Bootspoon and went to work on the first one....
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Deep underground, beneath the surface of Ixdrul, Green Wing activated a hulking portal device that linked Ixdrul to Flemoid Prime. The Flemoid steeled himself and teleported over thousands of light years to meet with Lord Snotfolus.

Green Wing's molecules reassembled themselves after traveling approximately 9,000.5 light years. He slowly crept up the green, rocky stairs to Lord Snotfolus' throneroom. However, he heard noises inside. Green Wing decided upon caution, and crept into a nook inside the throne room. He overheard nothing of interest, and decided to confront Lord Snotfolus with his dissatisfaction.

The meeting did not go well.

Lord Snotfolus refused to listen to any reason. Green Wing pleaded with him to stop the fighting before honest, hard-working civilians were affected. He was booted out of the throneroom. Green Wing decided that enough was enough. He rushed towards a large rock formation, which he knew to be the dwelling of Jellon...

Manny Cav

After clearing off the slime off of the first switch, Buff realized that the label had been peeled off. "Shoot," he said. "Now how am I supposed to know which door this is going to unlock?" Buff thought about it, and then cleaned the other switches. Same story on all of them. "Clever little buggers. But why in Pete's sake would they not want me in the Observatory? Or maybe they're just waiting for me to unlock the wrong door." Buff gave maintenance a call to see if they knew which lock unlocked what...

...but in the meantime, maintenance made it to the top level of the central room. They spotted Peter and Molly. The lead technician asked if there was a Commander around to input the password so they could access the central air/ventilation unit.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

"Hey, you two, is there a Commander around here anywhere?" called a faint voice.

"Over.....here......" Frost was able to only faintly whisper within the pilot's quarters.

Although there was only minor damage due to the ship's automatic shields, enough equipment had been damaged so as to fall on the Commander, causing a few broken bones.

An emergency button! That was it! Frost's fingers inched like earthworms across the electronic dashboard and depressed the red circle.  As lights went flashing and bells sounded all around him telling of an accident in the cabin, Commander Frost passed out.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Replica

Finally managing to bring his ship into the landing bay, by teleporting back and forth, John decides that he'll try and contact the ship once again. "This is Commander John Milk, is everything alright aboard the FOC-HQ ship?" John said. There wasn't a reply, so John decided he was going to leave his ship, and walk to the Control room. Right as Milk began walking away, he'd noticed a red blinking light just started to appear on his ships dash board. John got the coordinates of the S.O.S signal, and trotted off to the landing strip. On his way out hanger bay A, John had slipped on something gooey. His eyes began to grow very large, and he returned to get the two zorchers he left on his ship. Finally, John had took off to the strip.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

matthias720

Being a member of the High Council had many advantages for Jellon.  He was a well respected member of the Flemoid community, and he had many friends, in many areas.  This, however, would soon change, if Green Wing's information was indeed correct.  This life of luxury would soon be a memory as he would rise to take on the position of rebel leader of the Flemoids Resistance Army.

Jellon was proud of his lineage.  Once every 14 generations, it is possible for a Stridicus and a Cycloptis to bring forth the rarest species of Flemoid: an Xyzzy.  This rare occurrence is always a cause for celebration among Flemoids.  Not only are the chances of an Xyzzy being born, astronomically high, but each one is born with a unique ability.  Jellon was an Xyzzy and he did have a special power.  He was proud to have the ability to turn invisible; it had gotten him to the point he was at.  Being an Xyzzy was enough to get him on the Council, but he'd used his power to increase his position.  "No longer," Jellon thought, "no longer will I be respected as Speaker."

"It all comes down to this!"  As he spoke, he watched Green Wing ascend the steps to his home...
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

arch129

"Oh, good. We've gotta access the comm terminal and tell everyone what's going on!" Molly said as she dashed to the center of the room where several terminals where kept.

Peter was about to follow Molly, but in the corner of his eye he saw something green on the lower level of the main room.  A pack of four Larva entered the lower section of the main room and then headed to the center circular wall.  They attached them self's to the wall then started climbing up.  Peter drew his Zorcher and fired eight shots.  One by one the Larva got zorched after taking two hits from Peter's Large Zorcher.  Peter sighed in relief then counted his Large Zorch cartridges.  He had only ten shots left till he needed to find more.

Peter ran into the central room then saw Molly at a password screen.  Then two maintenance workers entered, they explained they where called up by Buff.  Molly turned around from the keyboard then asked the workers. "Hey, you two, is there a Commander around here anywhere?"

Then the alarms started to ring with in the distance, it was a distress signal for a ship.
"You hear that Peter?" Molly said before she could get an answer.
"Yeah I do, can you check on the computer where it's coming from." Peter replied. 
Molly on a smaller screen pulled up a map of the IFOC ship showing all the three main levels.  The word Landing Strip was in red from the normal white, it had to be from there.

"The Landing Strip is on Floor C, should we go?" Peter asked, but then there was another sound out side of the room.  Peter peaked out of the central room into the main room.  There was more flemoids!

The Slimeinator

Slowly humming an old Flemoid battle march, Green Wing opened the door into the home of his old friend, Jellon. Jellon held a solemn expression as Green Wing carried out the explanation of what must be done. The two would have to lead a new army, one capable of toppling Lord Snotfolus' reign. However, the army would have to be composed of more than Flemoids. Green Wing took it upon himself to be an emissary to the Chex people, far away. The two friends said goodbye, and Green Wing returned to the portal terminal from whence he came, headed towards Ixdrul.

Once on Ixdrul, Green Wing calmed himself and then rushed upwards out of the cave/base. He leapt into an interdimensional vortex just as it was closing, and he was thrown through an interdimensional barrier. He finally landed softly on another planet named Indrul...

Strife

"The Landing Strip is on Floor C, should we go?" Peter asked Molly.

"Whoever needs help on the Landing Strip will definitely need our zorch power," said Molly. She then turned to the maintenance crew. "Do either of you have administrative access to the control panel?"

"I do," said one of the crew, stepping forward.

"Can you unlock this terminal and issue a Red Alert on all levels? I don't know how to do it."

Suddenly, there was another sound just outside of the room. Peter peaked out of the central room into the main room, and horror struck his face as he spotted a wave of flemoids approaching.

Molly felt several drops of slime fall on her head. She looked upwards and saw a flemoid larvae detach itself from the domed ceiling and fall down towards her. Quickly, she rolled out of the way as it splatted in the center of the control area.

"FLEMMIE!!" she screamed. She had never been so close to a real, moving flemoid before. There were flemoids in the combat simulations, but those reminded her more of clay monsters. This was the real thing.

The larvae lunged at Molly immediately, tackling her to the floor. She screamed loudly, squeezed her bootspork as hard she could, and thrusted it into the larvae's head. The larvae twitched madly as it was pumped full of zorch particles, and within a few seconds, there was a brief flicker of light as it was transported back to the flemoid dimension.