Started by The Green Avenger, April 14, 2009, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datra

Name: Thomas Brando
Male/Female: Male
Height: 6ft 2in
Hair/Eyes: Light Brown, Hazel
Assignment: Acting command of the Starship Chexerprise

"Is the ambassador ready to transport over?" "Aye sir. transporting now"......................"The ambassador is now on board the Chexington." Things haven
CQHD Community Dev

Replica

The men had been falling for what seemed forever. Suddenly the life flash was interrupted by a crate. Milk wasn't injured,  just a little banged up, and Frost seemed fine, his broken bones might of been damaged a little more though. He slide over to the side and looked down. The room was dark, but he knew which room it was. They Commanders where in Storage room 6, just under Storage room 3, on floor 2. Lucky for Frost, the Medical Facility was just nest room. Milk turned to Frost and said "Can you walk?".
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Manny Cav

Buff looked at a monitor and noticed that a rather large IFC ship was orbiting Central Command. "Did someone radio for help?" Buff went over to one of the communication terminals in the room and tried to hail the new ship. "This is Lieutenant Commander Buff Wheatman." He peeked at the terminal again, and saw that the ship's identification was Chexerprise. "We require assistance with escaped Flemoids from the science labs. They have reproduced, brought friends, or done something, and are trying to take the ship over." He waited for a response....

Buff, holding in Central Command

A minute or two after Chexerprise arrived.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

ChexCommander

"Can you walk?"

"Hmm, I think so...."

Carefully moving one leg, then another, Commander Frost sidled over to the door. Lifting himself up, he found that he could walk, but his collarbone was badly broken, and he had sprained his wrists. Not too bad, but it would still require medical assistance.

Milk threw an arm around Frost's shoulder and together they walked into the Medical Facility.

A few shots and a bowl of cereal later, Frost was feeling his old self again, when all of a sudden he heard another radio squawk.

"Not again..." he thought. "It seems that every time I hear a radio signal, something bad happens."

"This is the Chex Ship Chexerprise, reporting to IFOC Central Command. Repeat: Chexerprise to IFOC.  We just received a distress signal coming from the ship. Are you okay? Repeat: Are you okay?"

It turned out Frost was more correct than he had thought.

Frost and Milk: In Medical Facility, listening to radio signal

Time: Soon after Buff tried communicating with the Chexerprise
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

arch129

Peter herd Molly behind him, he quickly turned around to see a Quadrumpus lit by Molly's flashlight.  Peter took a few steps back and fired his Large Zorcher at the flemoid.  The flemoid disappeared in a flash a red leaving the Maintenance Room quiet again.
"Uh oh..." Peter said under his breath.
"Whats the matter?" Molly asked.
"I'm out of zorch for my Large Zorcher."
"I think I can find the turret controls somewhere, can I borrow your flashlight?" The taller crew asked.
"Sure." Molly said as she gave the light to the crew member.

The taller crew member slowly walked though the isles of computers and passed a computer screen with a sticky note one it.  He took a back step and took the note to read it.
"Please do not touch these Zorcher Turret Device controls! Professor Bluechex." The taller crew read out loud.
"Looks like we found it!" Peter said.
The taller crew pressed the power button of the terminal where the sticky note originated.  It took about 30 seconds to load, but then a blue screen with text appeared.  In red letters it asked for the password.  The taller typed in his maintenance code in and found where the controls where at.
"Alright lets see if this works..." The taller said.

Another password screen opened up, but this time the normal maintenance code didn't work.
"Professor Bluechex is the olny one with the password to turn on these turrets I guess..." The shorter said.
Molly was thinking to her self, she was thinking back when she was in the laboratories watching Professor Bluechex putting together the Zorch Turrets.  Then she remembered how much Professor Bluechex talked about his cat, then a idea struck her.
"I think I know what the password is." Molly said while walking up to the keyboard.  She typed in "Chexy" Professor Bluechex's cat's name and then hit the enter key.

"Access Granted" was shown on the computer screen.

--- Quick Reference ---

> Peter, Molly, Two Crew Members @ Floor B, Maintenance Room.
> When Chexerprise arrived

Datra

"Commander Brando, I must protest. There are Flemoids on board the IFC COMMAND SHIP! They can't simply be ignored!" Brando glares at Felix. "I know there are Flemoids over there, but like i said. we can't send a team in without knowing something about what we are up against. Now sit down and place the ship on alert already." Grumbling, Felix walks back to his console, presses a few buttons and the lights dim as the ship is put in alert. Suddenly a chime rings out from the Comm. station. "Sir! We get signal!" "great work Ensign Ricky. bring it on screen." "It's audio only sir" "Oh, well o.k, bring it on speaker then."
CQHD Community Dev

Manny Cav

As Buff was talking with his personal communicator, a communications terminal (essentially a fancy telephone) in the central room began to short out with flying sparks. Then, slime began to pour out of both ends of the phone. Have mercy on my soul.... He went over to another terminal, but none of them worked. They probably fragged the comm system. He used his communicator (which isn't directly connected to the station comm system) and tried to radio the maintenance crew again. "This is lieutenant commander Buff Wheatman to maintenance. Please respond." ....

Buff, holding in central room
After the conversation with Chexerprise
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

The Slimeinator

Dennis and Chris had fled from the hulking monstrosity. It didn't come as a shock to Green Wing. He gazed out of a window and stared at a giant easily identified, extremely homely ship the Chexerprise. Green Wing nearly burst out in sudden laughter. What a ridiculous ship! But, he needed to get going. The Flemoid infestation was getting worse. The larvae he had beaten earlier had died. He needed to take care of this problem, and quick. But first, there was the problem of the almost-deadly automatic zorcher turrets locking on to him at the moment...

He dived to the left at the last second, firing off a large mass of goo at the turret, incapacitating it. The other turret clipped him on the left shoulder with a powerful zorch blast which did little except annoy him. He also easily took out the second turret.

Green Wing defeats turrets
During talks with Chexerprise
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

arch129

The turrets where turned on, but they where not just shooting flemoids they where shooting people to!  The slime that got on the turrets was easily zorched of by the other ones.

Peter, Molly, and the two crew members where still in the Maintenance Room.  There where turrets in the Maintenance Room too.  The four hided under a table while the turrets fired violently at nothing.
"I knew we should have called Buff up before turning on these turrets!" The shorter of the two crew said to the taller.
"Hey it was your idea!" The taller replied.
"There's no time for arguing, we need to shut these turrets off!" Peter yelled out, but barely hearable over the zorch blasts.

Suddenly during the chaos the taller crew's communicator started blinking.  He picked it up and heard Buff speaking to him.
"This is lieutenant commander Buff Wheatman to maintenance. Please respond." Buff said on the other end.
"Yes this is Jim, just in case your wondering... It's all Bran's fault!" Jim the taller almost yelled into the phone.
"Hey! It's not my fault! Jim turned on the turrets before calling you!" Bran said into the phone after snatching it from Jim.
"Turrets? What turrets?" Buff replied.

It turned out that only Floor B's turrets where activated.

--- Quick Reference ---

> Peter, Molly, Two Crew Members @ Floor B, Maintenance Room.
> Shortly after my last post.

Manny Cav

"Should I turn them on or off? Anyway, I've been trying to contact you for over an hour. Where have you been? I need a few things from you. First, the phone system just got slimed. There is quite literally slime pouring out of the telephones up here. And next, the switches in the storage room got slimed, as well, and I can't tell which one opens the door to the star observatory, since someone locked it. I need the door to be unlocked, and the switches fixed up."

Buff, talking to maintenance in the central room.
Right after arch129's post.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

arch129

"Alright well try to get the doors unlocked, can you come up here because we have no idea on how to operate these turrets!" Jim said into his phone.

While Jim and Bran where talking to Buff Molly and Peter decided to try to shut off the turrets until Buff got where they where.  The zorchers stop firing , but there where still on.
"Soo... how are we going to get to the computer? Sneak?" Molly asked Peter.
'I don't think we can hide from these turrets, I think we just gotta run." Peter replied.
The two where two tables away from which the one with the turret controls rested.  Peter and Molly suddenly dashed from under the table and took refuge under the next dogging several fires from the turrets.  They continued this until the where finally under the controls.  Molly grabbed the keyboard and in several quick key strokes a computer voice called out. "Turrets deactivated."

Peter was the first to step out from the table to test whether or not the turrets where really off.  Nothing happened and Peter gave a sigh of relief.

--- Quick Reference ---

> Peter, Molly, Jim, Bran @ Floor B, Maintenance Room.
> After Manny Cav's post.

Manny Cav

"Sir, I though the turrets were automatic. They should be targeting hostiles only. I can shut the whole thing down form up here if need be." Buff was frustrated at the maintenance crew, but did nothing to show it. Why are they asking me to go down there and operate the stupid things when I can shut the whole system down from here!? Why do they even want the turrets off to begin with?! "What's wrong with the turrets that you need to shut them off?"

Buff, in central room, talking to maintenance.
After arch129's post.
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

arch129

Name: Hanna Darrow
Male/Female: Female
Height: 6'2
Hair/Eyes: Red/Blond Mix/Red
Assignment: Defense Team Captain

Hanna Darrow grew up in Chex city when she was younger, her father and mother where both well known Chex warriors so of course she was expected to become one too.  At the IFOC where they train trainees to become Chex warriors.  Hanna flew by the testing with almost perfect marks and became one of the few Chex warriors under 18, she was 17 at the time.  After years of experience of fighting she decided to take a different job.  She decided to work at the IFOC Spaceship as the Defense Team Captain.  Really the only thing she did all day was to approve or disapprove departures and arrivals of the IFOC Spaceship.

One normal day one the IFOC Spaceship working on her personal computer she saw that a ship was near by.  She checked the ID of the ship and knew who it was.  PHA129 the ID read, it was her friend Peter arriving back from his trip on his mini ship.  She picked up her radio and called Peter.

The Slimeinator

Several more Flemoids passed Green Wing in the haul. He ordered them to halt.
"Hey, you three! Stop, right there!"
However, the Flemoids refused to comply. He grabbed the head of a Bipedicus.
"Stop moving, or I'll hurt him."
Green Wing's threat got the attention of the Larva and the Quadrumpus ahead of him, who immediately began looking at him with malice. The Bipedicus in his hands was squirming.
"You will stop destroying this ship, and help clean out this infestation."
That was pushing it a bit for the Flemoids. The Quadrumpus balled his tentacles' tips into fist-like protrusions, and suddenly launched itself at Green Wing. Green Wing had a decision to make.

In a split second, he made it.

Green Wing tightened his grip on the Bipedicus' head, and ripped it clean off. The body of the Bipedicus crumpled over as Green Wing launched the Bipedicus' head at the charging Quadrumpus, who immediately stopped dead in his tracks.
"ENOUGH!"
Green Wing forceably yelled.
"I don't want to have to kill you, too. So, please, just listen to me. We have to stop this infestation right now and get all of the Flemoids on this ship back into our dimension before the Chexerprise spreads the infestation."

During Manny Cav's last post
Sometimes you've got to go where everybody knows your name.

James 1:5

arch129

Peter and Molly rejoined with Jim Bran after they deactivated the turrets.
"What's wrong with the turrets that you need to shut them off?" Buff's voice called out of the radio.
"Nothing now their shut off now." Jim responded.
"Should I come there or not?"
"Yes! We need you to help activate them so..."  Jim began to say, but then saw his radio die of power.
"Is he coming?" Peter asked.
"I'm not sure, but lets hope so."

--- Quick Reference ---

> Peter, Molly, Jim, Bran @ Floor B, Maintenance Room.

Hanna was roaming the hallways of Floor C then heard a sound.  It came from the lower floor.  Quickly she ran to the nearest teleporter to Floor B.  Still there was no one or anything around.

Then out of nowhere she heard Zorch shots being fired, the shots sound like the ones from the new Zorcher turrets.  They where coming from the maintenance room.  She ran over to the door, but before she could open it the sounds stopped. Human voices where talking in the room and then another sound coming from the hallway, but this time it wasn't human.  The flemoids had found there way up to the second floor.  A army of flemoids pored into the hallway being led by a humongous Maximus.

--- Quick Reference ---

> Hanna @ Floor B, Maintenance Room entrance.