Author Topic: Chex Quest: The Cereal Killers  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Pirinja

• Ultimus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 14
Chex Quest: The Cereal Killers
« on: April 28, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »
I just barely started making this. I'm making it on game maker, most of it is going to be 2D platforming, but I had an idea for occasional rail shooter type levels. So far I've got movement and shooting down, and I have a game over screen, but I don't have any enemies (the hardest part to make) or full levels yet. The story: After Chexter thought he zorched all of the flemoids, he realizes that he was wrong. There was a small, insignificant puddle of flemoid slime left. A scientist (I don't have a good name for him yet, I'm open to suggestions) brought the puddle to his lab and experimented on it and found out that he could recreate the flemoids from it and even give them free will instead of when they used to be mindless slime machines. Some of the flemoids from the experiment turned out to be nice and harmless, but others were made even more evil than the ones that Chexter has dealed with before. These evil flemoids formed gangs, the largest of which is called the Cereal Killers (like the pun? XD) The Cereal Killers not only kill cereal but also other flemoids. Many flemoids joined the Cereal Killers simply out of fear that they too would be killed if they didn't join. It is up to Chexter to end the reign of the Cereal Killers once and for all.

It's kind of sad that I have more story than game thought up. Anyway, what do you guys think?
"The proof is in the pudding. The pudding... of their doom."Higahizawa-The World Ends With You

Offline Pirinja

• Ultimus
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 14
Re: Chex Quest: The Cereal Killers
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »
I might need help with something guys. I'm going to probably have 3 episodes and before each episode another piece of the story. I'd like a background picture for each story piece. For the first one I was thinking that a commander of some kind is telling Chexter where to find the Cereal Killers' base. I don't really know what I want the commander to look like, but if any of you make him you can make him whatever you want. So if any of you guys are willing to help those pictures would help most. I don't know what I want for the other 2 yet, but I'l probably need help with those as well. If none of you can help, it's ok I'll ty making them myself, I'm just a terrible artist  XD
"The proof is in the pudding. The pudding... of their doom."Higahizawa-The World Ends With You

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting