Author Topic: Explorer Imploding, ";krewl;" suddenly a line of Text in IRC and other odd stuff  (Read 1255 times)

Offline ZeldaGamer00

• Cycloptis
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 11
Hijackthis and Dxdiag logs are attached to this post.

Sometime last week, Explorer imploded randomly and acted like my computer was shutting down so it closed almost all the other programs and froze. Then I get the standard "Explorer has Stopped working" window and explorer restarts and fixes itself. I didn't think much of it at the time, until it happened again yesterday. Same story.

However...

I was in IRC just a few minutes ago, and I goofed on pasting a link to something, so I was just gonna go "dsjfhskjhf" and fix it.

I hit the keys. I press enter.

<+ZeldaGamer00> ;krewl;

I didn't type that at all
. There is no way I could have typed that on accident, nor on purpose (I wouldn't be going "'krewl" out of freaking nowhere, or at all really)

I don't shut down my laptop on a normal basis, and instead put it into sleep mode. I haven't restarted between the last Implosion, so I don't know if that may be causing problems. I'm gonna do a virus scan in the morning when I get up because it's 2:40AM when I posted this. In the case that the Virus scan turns up nothing, what should I do?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:48:23 AM by ZeldaGamer00 »

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5762-6755 (PM me if you add me)

Web Hosting by InMotion Hosting