Flemoid Ideas

Started by Boingo the Clown, November 08, 2013, 06:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boingo the Clown

The title says it all.  Post your suggestions for new flemoids.

If I like 'em, maybe I'll steal 'em.

;D

TrueDude

I've recently imagined a flemoid with so much flem on his head that it covers his eyes completely, sort of like a shaggy dog, but I haven't thought of much for the design past that.

Something that crawls around in slime pools and surfaces like those heretic water monsters might be interesting
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Boingo the Clown

You mean the ones in Hexen?  The stalkers?

Right, hexen. I'm not sure what they were called.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

alex_theman45

A boss that shoots 400 damage projectiles, but the enemy is stationary and has a shield that can only be broken by weapons with a speed faster then 3 (The Super Bootspoon, and it will take 25 hits with the speed boost, and the projectiles are 1/4 slower then the LAZ. And it can be killed in 1 hit with the LAZ.

Awesomedude249

how about  a flemoid, that is first just the commonus, but then it morphs into a pool of slime and then can morph into any flemoid.(including the gyro.)
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Ether Bot

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on February 13, 2014, 05:22:57 AM
how about  a flemoid, that is first just the commonus, but then it morphs into a pool of slime and then can morph into any flemoid.(including the gyro.)

OH MY GOSH THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! I CAN SEEE THE RAAAGE!
When In don't, doubt!

Awesomedude249

THAAANKKKK YOUOOOOOOOO!!!

Ether Bot, Welcome to the forums! might I suggest posting a topic in the "Introductions" section to introduce yourself?
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Ether Bot

Quote from: Awesomedude249 on July 08, 2014, 01:06:14 PM
THAAANKKKK YOUOOOOOOOO!!!

Ether Bot, Welcome to the forums! might I suggest posting a topic in the "Introductions" section to introduce yourself?

That sounds... awesome dude..(get it?).. How would one do that?
When In don't, doubt!

noob1234

Go into the introductions section and click on the "new topic" button.

Boingo the Clown

I am working on a very rough version of a creature I call "Flembomination".

So far I haven't liked a single sketch I have made.

The thing about the Flembomination is the player can't fight it.

Mwuhahahaha!

noob1234

You mean it's invincible?

Ether Bot

Quote from: Boingo the Clown on July 12, 2014, 12:31:53 AM
I am working on a very rough version of a creature I call "Flembomination".

So far I haven't liked a single sketch I have made.

The thing about the Flembomination is the player can't fight it.

Mwuhahahaha!

... Isn't the Flembomination already a Flemoid? Like.. you know... the first boss in Chex Quest 3? :-\
When In don't, doubt!

Boingo the Clown

Hmmm ... looks like it is.

I didn't realize that.

No. This is a very different flemoid.