Chex Quest Cartoon?

Started by Ether Bot, July 15, 2014, 02:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ether Bot

Was there ever a cartoon about Chex Quest? Cause I remember a sort of "Buzz lightyear of Star command" kind of cartoon about chex quest...
When In don't, doubt!

noob1234

Boingo the Clown

There was only the animated intro and extro to Chex Quest as far as I know.

The voice of the Chex Warrior (Chexter) seems to be an imitation of Gary Owens as Roger Ramjet.  Check out some episodes of Roger Ramjet on Youtube.

Ether Bot

No, I remember FOR SURE a cartoon episode about chex guy getting zorched by accident by a new zorcher. I know that much, but I can't find it ANYWHERE on the internet
When In don't, doubt!

Boingo the Clown

It might have been a fan fiction.

Ether Bot

AAAUGH no.. I know what it was... It wasn't like a fan made thingamajig, It was an actual episode, I remember watching the HECK out of that show as a kid.
When In don't, doubt!

Awesomedude249

Maybe he's talking about the CQ2 Intro?
I used to be the new guy that no one talks to, now I'm just the vaguely familiar guy that no one talks to

Loremaster

I remember an episode of Men in Black animated that had this plot. K got hit by J with the neuralizer.

However, there has never been any official Chex Quest cartoon. Maybe a fan animation or something from Newgrounds. Either that, or you watched something similar to CQ on TV and are misremembering.
Did we really just spend the last decade talking about Chex Quest? Yes. Yes we did.

I regret nothing!