3 (100%)
No they should no I do not like to play in the server
0 (0%)
I don't really know if they should bring it or not
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: January 24, 2015, 11:05:07 PM

Drwalrustein

75 and ChexMaster2109 if you see this poll you can also choose if you want to bring the servers back so everyone can enjoy.

noob1234

The servers are still up 24/7, people just have to play. :P

Quote from: Drwalrustein on January 04, 2015, 11:05:07 PM
75 and ChexMaster2109 if you see this poll you can also choose if you want to bring the servers back so everyone can enjoy.

Whoops I left my private testing server address in custom servers here, it's the US one.....

Do you see these servers? If not, do you see any servers in doomseeker? The servers are up and running on my end, and they will be unless I go completely broke (let's hope that doesn't happen, heh). I think they were down for a bit last week when I had to work on something, but other than that they should be 24/7 for, well, a really long time.

I've heard of master server issues happening lately, I hope you didn't get caught in a range master ban. If you don't see any servers let me know and we'll go from there. If you have a lot of trouble seeing these servers remember you can add them to custom servers and thus bypass the master server if there's a problem with it. You can add ifocserv.net:10666-10672 as custom servers to get the full list.

I manage the servers currently btw, CM2109 had a couple servers at one point but it's just me now.

EDIT: huh, I've been hosting servers since May of 2011, it's been a cool 4 years at least as far as game stuff goes!
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Drwalrustein

Well I did have some internet problems. Sorry for the poll anyways I thank you. bye

Drwalrustein

Well the real problem that I have is that I don't have anyone to play with me  :-[

MajorSlime

Sorry, been busy with other stuff lately. I honestly don't know when I'll work on CPS again, and I was the main pusher for community play-days while I was working on it. :/ We just don't have enough people to really get something big going. Honestly, if you can get Doom2, I'd go join a Doom server or two.
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

darkstone

I would, at any time, play CQ multiplayer with someone. I am always up for Chex Quest.

At any time I know it's happening, at least.

noob1234

Quote from: darkstone on January 08, 2015, 09:15:13 AM
I would, at any time, play CQ multiplayer with someone. I am always up for Chex Quest.

Same here, but college.

Quote from: darkstone on January 08, 2015, 09:15:13 AM

While I've played my maps to the point where I've got them practically memorized, I'd be happy to join a few matches now and then.
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

Drwalrustein

Thanks I would like to play with you but I just started play shooters at march 2014 so I am a noob