Not many CQFF members are playing...

Started by 75, September 10, 2010, 05:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For the most part, not many CQFF members have been on my servers, it's been mostly CM2109, Datra, QuadrumpusGuy, and I.  Other than that, I've had quite a few skulltagers join my public servers.

Skulltag was big a while ago, when BC was hosting servers... did everyone on the forum except the four of us just quit playing skulltag? Do I host at the wrong time?

Can you guys see the servers? I've heard DoomSeeker doesn't like my servers for some reason, you might want to try IDE if that's happening.

It's been kind of slow for a couple months... is there just not much interest in playing CQ online?  :-\
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem

matthias720

Well, I for one, have been busy over the summer, and now that I'm back in college, I have even less time available.  So RL does a real number on my 'net life. ><
:whale :caineware :ninjaware :whale :caineware :ninjaware

Datra

Ya I don't think it's that people don't want to play, It's just that most people don't have time.
Either that or they're waiting to be surprised with the new additions at the next release.
CQHD Community Dev

Allen Walker

I've been busy with school plus I've had my sister and nephew over for 2 months now.

LAZ Trooper

Yeah, it's not so much RL (real life) for me as RL (Real sLow internet)... I would play if I could.. bots are lame and don't know anything.
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

noob1234

I have a server up right now, check the shoutbox
"Give us those nice bright colors, give us the greens of summer, makes you think all the world's a sunny day."

You can find me on the CQFF discord: https://discord.gg/AgNhjem