Chex Quest 3 Deluxe?

Started by Dvader0086, December 19, 2008, 01:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dvader0086

Chex Quest Deluxe is an expantion of chex quest 3... We create a program that launches CQ 3 program and has CQ 1, 2 and 3 intros...

I think that would be cool to see a CQ 2 and 3 intro and ending... I could think of no other person to make CQ 3 Deluxe but me...

But I'll need help getting ideas for making the intros...

If we get permission I will make a project topic...

Is there a chance we could get chukker's permission to make Chex Quest 3 Deluxe?

Replica

I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Dvader0086

I dunno... I would have to ask to be sure...

But slime thinks it should be made by chukker only...

I think it would be nice to make a new program for it...

Atariangamer

I would actually think that we could use things like xbolt's cutscenes...ingame things.

Its possible to do video in ZDooM (I think), but alot has gone into ingame cinematic intros. (Think Urban Brawl)
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

ChexCommander

This was pretty much what I was saying with Honey CQ.

But I would recommend that we have Chukker do it, or at least make a community project with his permission.
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

Chukker

You guys absolutely have my OK to make a deluxe edition if you are motivated to do so. Furthermore I think that such a project should also incorporate much of Boingo's TUCQ work as well, assuming he agrees. Many things like the outside of the museum, the reworked diner and the roof changes to the arboretum are awesome. When I first read this post, I was thinking this could be pretty cool as a "Best of..." sort of thing. It could incorporate the higher resolution textures that have been made, Boingo's improvements and any other work that I don't know about.

Atariangamer

I would like to see Boingo's work, some of Lucius' textures, and some MP3 renditions of the songs compiled. Mebe with GZDooM...

Replica

GZDoom is the only one that can do it. ;)

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

Atariangamer

It can do everything but 3d floors, but it can do fake ones...its possible.

Replica

The fake ones extremely poor looking.

ChexCommander

Then don't use 3d Floors if you don't want to.  ;)

Quote from: Chukker on December 24, 2008, 03:28:59 PM
You guys absolutely have my OK to make a deluxe edition if you are motivated to do so. Furthermore I think that such a project should also incorporate much of Boingo's TUCQ work as well, assuming he agrees. Many things like the outside of the museum, the reworked diner and the roof changes to the arboretum are awesome. When I first read this post, I was thinking this could be pretty cool as a "Best of..." sort of thing. It could incorporate the higher resolution textures that have been made, Boingo's improvements and any other work that I don't know about.
Yes, yes, yes!  A Best of CQ would be awesome.  CQ3, revamped with TUCQ Stuff, some hi-res textures, a few little goodies to throw in...that'd be great!  I think it's time to start a community project!

Atariangamer

@replica: I cant remember exactly what it was, but it was zdoom, and it had fake SOLID floors...

@CC: We had one...it died with ST...but this could be a nice community project.

ChexCommander

Yes, it would be nice.

EDIT: ST? Eh?

Dvader0086

ok then i hope we can work on this soon... it sounds good...

Ether Bot

When In don't, doubt!