Chex Quest Walkthrough: V. Terror in Chex City

Started by Manny Cav, April 20, 2009, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny Cav

See my Chex Quest Walkthrough: IV. Rescue on Bazoik for the story behind the creation of this story. Again, constructive criticism and other comments help.

With the Flembrane out of the way, you can finally get to the imprisoned people trapped in the slime of their captors. "Please help us," one of them pleads. "We're stuck."

"Don't worry," you assure them. "Just relax. I'll get you out of this gunk." You get out your Bootspoon and get to work peeling off the slime, while avoiding unnecessary accidents.

Finally, you get it all off. "Oh. Ah. Thanks," said the same one as before in the same cool voice.

With this, your group travels back to the landing zone where you landed your ship originally.

You make it back to the landing zone, at the same area where you landed your ship. You check the area over and see nothing. "Okay. Let's make a break for it," you order. You and the former captives begin to run to your ship. With everyone walking up the ship's ramp, you announce, "We're almost there!"

Just then, you hear that all too common cry of the Flemoudus Commonus. You look and see that you was followed! "Oh, no!" you exclaim. An entire group of them hurries towards your ship. You can only hold them off with your Mini-zorcher, since you used all of your other ammo previously. Realizing the overwhelming odds with just your Mini-zorcher, you rush into the ship and close the ramp. The Flemoids begin to feverishly slime the ship up, making sure it can never make liftoff. The alarm begins to sound, signaling engine problems. You put the engines on full power to try to break free from the slime. "Gotta... break... free...." you groan as you hear the slime building up tension from the ship trying to snap loose. Suddenly, you hear a snap, and the ship throws itself forward from the landing zone back into space.

While traveling back home to Chex City, your inboard computer beeps, signaling an incoming message. Apparently, your progress has been monitored. "ATTENTION: SUBSPACE TRANSMISSION," your ship's computer announces.

The communicator chirps. "Congratulations, warrior!" the female voice says on the other end of the line. "You have succeeded in your mission. Your efforts have honored us all!"

"Thank you, Commander," you reply cordially, "but hold the Party Mix, because we haven't seen the LAST of the Flemoids...."

Unfortunately you are correct. For as you return home, you find that the Flemoids have somehow followed you here. Prepare for Chex Quest 2: Terror in Chex City!
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

CHEX_MAN

Quote from: Manny Cav on April 20, 2009, 11:04:19 PM
"Gotta... break... free...."
<flatulent noise>
I've seen a game that says the episode names replaced by the ones in Doom.  They are 1:  The Flemoids Invade, 2:  Terror in Chex City, 3:  Trail of a Cereal Killer, 4:  Thy Chex Consumed.
Proverbs 5:11 replaced flesh with chex.