arch129

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2yuqro2vhf

Making levels takes a long time, lucky I had this download pre-prepared!  ;D

Beta 18

• E1M4 Done
  • Archy the Bomb back in E1M3
  • New Zorcher
  • Ambient Sounds

Also download CQTLQMP3 if you want, the wad basically has all the midi songs recorded in MP3 form if you want to hear the way the music is suppose too sound, some people have different midi devices than others.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymz0twmmwzn

Please comment here after playing! ^^

MajorSlime

Sweet level!

Noticed some bugs though.

[spoiler]
Flemkeys didn't work, and towards the end in the room with a bunch of tall raise/lower platforms, does the second switch raise the single platform near the first [non-moving] platform with the single switch? 'Cause if it does, it doesn't work. (Don't know how to put pictures in a post)
[/spoiler]
Shh!  I'm taking a break from reality.

arch129

Quote from: ChexMaster2109 on November 21, 2009, 07:51:18 PM
Sweet level!

Noticed some bugs though.

[spoiler]
Flemkeys didn't work, and towards the end in the room with a bunch of tall raise/lower platforms, does the second switch raise the single platform near the first [non-moving] platform with the single switch? 'Cause if it does, it doesn't work. (Don't know how to put pictures in a post)
[/spoiler]

Thanks!  ;D

The flem keys haven't been used yet so I haven't tested them out yet and I'm sure the platform puzzle in E1M4 works just fine, maybe you are trying the wrong method.

Atariangamer

I posted it on the news...just hit me ><

sorry for delay.
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

arch129

Lee-king

It just keeps getting better and better, don't it? (LOL) You're "Lost Quest" project is going well Arch, and I'm very proud of you =:-)  8)

arch129

Quote from: Lee-king on November 28, 2009, 01:36:43 AM
It just keeps getting better and better, don't it? (LOL) You're "Lost Quest" project is going well Arch, and I'm very proud of you =:-)  8)

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  ^^

LAZ Trooper

Arch... You are like the best mapper I've ever played... I now see how you're on release 18 and only on level 4...

AWESOME!
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

arch129

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on December 14, 2009, 11:40:22 PM
Arch... You are like the best mapper I've ever played... I now see how you're on release 18 and only on level 4...

I'm not that good, but I'm glad you liked the level.  ^^

mob720

Not that good? You're an outdoor-mapping god!

I'm more of an indoor level-type person myself.

BTW, mind if I use some of your flats and textures? IDK if they came from CQ3 but they look good, the cobble-stone and grass flats are better than my green one.

EDIT:: Lolz your maps are too awesome for my computer. They just gave me the blue screen XD It was some random I got on the second level when I was island hopping.
Still looking at my maps every now and then...

LAZ Trooper

Yeah, your maps are a little too awesome. They slow my computer down, so I have to make the view smaller when doing the numerous jumping across things parts. Also, is 4 supposed to not have an end?
Use the CQ IRC channel! (were it working...)

Current Projects:
Chex Quest: The Great Invasion (on hold)
Chex Quest Skulltag Pack - mapper
The Chex Crusades: Return to Bazoik
Map of Epic (unannounced. If you notice this and ask about, good for you. You won't get any information. And I am out o

arch129

Quote from: mob720 on December 15, 2009, 12:29:25 AM
BTW, mind if I use some of your flats and textures? IDK if they came from CQ3 but they look good, the cobble-stone and grass flats are better than my green one.

Of course you can!  ^^

Quote from: LAZ Trooper on December 15, 2009, 01:27:40 AM
Also, is 4 supposed to not have an end?

Yeah, as soon as I get E1M5 done E1M4 will end once you get to the door.

mob720

Hey can someone tell me how to operate the new version of XWE? All I get is "Error- list out of range (3)" And I try to open a map up it does the same thing and then I try to close and it won't let me (same error).

arch129

Quote from: mob720 on December 15, 2009, 02:08:40 AM
Hey can someone tell me how to operate the new version of XWE? All I get is "Error- list out of range (3)" And I try to open a map up it does the same thing and then I try to close and it won't let me (same error).

If you have vista...

mob720

Okay gots it, and actually Im running Win7 beta but its the same thing.