CQ in the press?

Started by Atariangamer, April 14, 2008, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atariangamer

I was looking at some of my favorite games (to check for updates) and came across this:

YES I KNOW ITS ABOUT SONIC. But over in the corner, Chex Quest is the Number 5 rated DooM mod...

So, do you know any other magazines or newspaper articles that mention our beloved game?
Don't remember me as I was...I was an idiot.

Manny Cav

rrppo's archive has a couple of articles (By the way, the Sonic mod looks awesome! And no girlfriends, either! :D ).
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

too bad the thing is 66mbs...
! maybe I can rar it for ya...cuz its actually a really good game (hard to map, but fun to play)

and in response to the first article in rrppo's archive...I"M NOT GERMAN!!! lol

Manny Cav

Why would you have to RAR it for me? ???
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

...U have dialup, right? or were you just bashing on dialup with all your sayings?
If U do have dialup, RARing it can really do work with compression. But if you have something better, you can get it from:
www.srb2.org

Manny Cav

Eh... I have two internet connections. I generally use dial-up to do most of my browsing, but I'll also hop on a satellite connection to do bigger stuff (it's not connected to my computer like the dial-up connection, though, so I don't use it as much).
R.I.P. The Game
January 3rd, 1937-
January 7th, 2010

Atariangamer

O_O oh...sry. Its just that I really like rar, and I actually compressed 120mbs into something downloadable in 15 miniutes via RAR. over dialup...(scratch that, it was a split dialup, so it was going about 10 kbps max...)