Question

Started by noob1234, April 23, 2011, 10:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noob1234

Does Chexter sleep with his armor on? Can he even take his armor off? The chex people look like the only cereals who can take their armor off, since the others have kix and cheerios as their torso, but the chex armor looks like you can take it off. And there's the fact that you pick up armor while playing the game... but it wouldn't make sense for the "cereal eating" flemoids if they're not made of cereal...

rambling on, heh. What are your thoughts?

Replica

Like many games, there are a few irrelevant questions that won't possibly make any sense. This is one of them. If Chexter can take his armor off, then he sleep without it; but if he can't then he probably would sleep with it on. Then there is a possibility that  Fred doesn't sleep at all. This really depends on how you would look at it.

In my opinion, the armor is armor, so it can be taken off, but I also think the item could just be an extra protective layer as well. He has a helmet thing as well, which I guess wouldn't make sense if it was truly apart of him. This isn't really an answerable question.
I know what you're thinking. No, I don't like peanut butter.

If I had to choose between the real world or the Chex Quest Fan forums; I'd choose the Chex Quest fan forums.

ChexCommander

Like Replica said and based on the fact that you can pick up multiple iterations of Chex(r) Armor throughout the game, I'm assuming that he has a weaker Chex layer underneath the reinforced armor. So, natch, he takes his armor off, imo. Also because the armor can slide. XD
"I don't cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza." -Tiger Woods

noob1234

btw: this isn't irrelevant, because when I learn how to map I'm going to make a mod that involves Chexter sleeping. Okay, I guess it is irrelevant XD