CQ3-Chex Villa Please Help!

Started by CHEXER64, December 29, 2013, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHEXER64

I am new to Chex Quest. I just started playing CQ3. Everything is OK until I get to Chex Villa. I am able to eliminate the flemoids in the station, main street and in the rooms leading from the alley. Once I have done this I can't go through anymore doors to continue to the game. Flipping a switch in one of the rooms does not seem to do anything. I can't open the blue door because the blue key in behind to fence. I've looked for a hidden area without success. Help!!. Anyone out there who will help I will be eternally grateful.

Anonymous (ChexGuy331)

CHEXER64

Thank you for your response. I looked at the runthrough video. It's very interesting, but doesn't quite solve my problem. In the video the player goes upstairs, gets to a room with a switch and opens the switch. After the swith is opened, the player exits the room and goes down the hall and opens the door to the right (previously locked). I assume this door was unlocked by the switch.
In the version in my computer I unlock the switch. It then relocks a second later by itself. When I go down the hall and try to open the door to the right (the same door the video shows as opening), it is still locked.
I suspect I have an old version with a bug. I have a version that includes Chex1,2, and 3 in one download. Please tell me where I can find the latest version. I'm hoping that this newer version  has fixed this bug. I await you reply. Thank you very much.

xbolt

datdere

Quote from: CHEXER64 on January 09, 2014, 10:02:30 PM
Thank you for your response. I looked at the runthrough video. It's very interesting, but doesn't quite solve my problem. In the video the player goes upstairs, gets to a room with a switch and opens the switch. After the swith is opened, the player exits the room and goes down the hall and opens the door to the right (previously locked). I assume this door was unlocked by the switch.
In the version in my computer I unlock the switch. It then relocks a second later by itself. When I go down the hall and try to open the door to the right (the same door the video shows as opening), it is still locked.
I suspect I have an old version with a bug. I have a version that includes Chex1,2, and 3 in one download. Please tell me where I can find the latest version. I'm hoping that this newer version  has fixed this bug. I await you reply. Thank you very much.

you mean the one? you have to run real fast because it closes after like 5 seconds